Бизнес | 2.1MB
Audio-Technica Locate enables you to use an Android device to easily connect to and control Audio-Technica units present on the local wireless network. The simplified setup doesn’t require knowledge of a unit's IP address. All units that have their discovery setting turned on are automatically detected and listed by the app.
- The detected units can be sorted by [Name], [Model], [IP Address] and [Link Status].
- The Identify function causes the LED indicators on the front panel of the selected unit to blink so it can be easily identified.
- Link Status indicates whether the unit is set up as a Primary or Expansion unit (when applicable).
- When the app connects to a unit, it automatically opens the corresponding Web Remote Interface.
- The majority of a unit's parameters can be controlled through the Web Remote Interface
Audio-Technica Locate only functions with the aforementioned units. These units must be connected to the wireless network used by the Android device.
More information is available in a unit's Quick Start Guide and User Manual.
Locate offers a quick and easy way to view units on the network and access the Web Remote Interface. It is not a stand-alone control application.
Требования: Android4.0.3 или более поздняя